Sunday, July 09, 2006






Here's a question? What can you get done with no internet? Apparently a lot! Yesterday it decided to flake out on me and I was left to my own devices. Here's what I did:
  1. Went to Kirby's double header tournament baseball game
  2. Washed 2 loads of clothes
  3. Washed 4 days of dirty dishes by hand...no dishwasher here :(
  4. Cleaned the kitchen
  5. Started a new Jodi Picoult book
  6. Went to the grocery store
  7. Scrapped SIX pages, yep that's right SIX! And they all rock too.

Okay, so if I hadn't been scrapping the whole house would be spotless right now, but hey, a girl has to feed her creative outlet!

Today is Kyler's 7th birthday. I really can't believe my baby is 7, so grown up. We went to the mall for lunch and some shopping with my mom (it's her new birthday with the grandkids tradition). I was so proud of Ky, he thanked her twice without being told. So polite! We picked up a ton of clothes at The Childrens Place. All the marked down items were an additional 5o percent off. So we got 10 things for $40...I'm so going back to get Kirby some stuff. We'll do the cake and ice cream with family tonight although Daddy got called to go to work at 6...that figures.

Here's 3 layouts I want to post because they all feature Meredith Fenwick's brand new Personality Collection at SBB. If I wasn't on her team I'd be snatching this one up in a heartbeat. It's so gorgeous and universal.


1 comment:

Ange said...

Amy... I need a day without internet too! :) lol! :) Hey, have I ever told you that Arissa was like almost a "Kyler" until she was born and then she was "Arissa"... still love that name! :)