Ahhhh...lazy Saturdays, you got to love hanging out with nothing to do and no where to go. The kids have been doing their own thing. Kyler and Kyra have been watching tv (unusual as she's usually stuck in a book). Kirby made me download google earth and we've been traveling the world. It's very cool and I highly recommend it. It's free and you can get it here.
We didn't do anything special for St. Patty's day. There is always a parade downtown, but seeing we had 6 inches of snow on the ground, I decided we'd skip it. I didn't even wear green and was pinched by each of the kids. Oops.
Scrapped another layout this morning. It went together a lot faster than the last one. I was pretty impressed how well the papers went with Hannah's coat and shirt!

Credits: Traci Ann's Fluster kit, Traci Sims stamp alpha, distress kit from scrapartist.com, font is amanda's hand
1 comment:
I LOVE this, just love this. Great job Amy!!!
Post a Comment