Friday, March 24, 2006

Good morning! I stayed up late working on a layout. The page actually came together fairly quick. It was unzipping all the rakscraps march megakit folders that took so much time. Even with unzip them all, I still had to cut and paste all the files into one big folder instead of individual folders. I like to look at it all together...makes it easier for me. And the kit this month totally rocks! I'm really impressed at how the quality just keeps getting better and better. And it's free, you can't beat that.

Some of you know about my puppy fever and how badly Kirby wants a dog, but his allergies have always been an issue. Well, imagine my surprise when the allergist said he could have one! There are some things to take into consideration such as getting a female (don't know why?), keeping it clean, and keeping it out of Kirby's room at all times. I had just made the decision to wait until the cats are gone (both in their senior years). Then this morning I see an ad in the paper that is sooooo hard to resist. A give away Bichon Frise 10 month old female puppy..already spayed. The perfect dog! I'm telling myself that she probably has issues and that's why they are getting rid of her. But I'm so tempted to call!!!

It's Friday! Payday, and I have 2 checks burning a hole in my pocket. I use 2 weeks for paying off my credit card and the other weeks I use for play money. BUT, I keep telling myself that I will have 6 weeks of no pay coming up soon and I really should be hanging on to that money. At least enough to get my hair done once during that time.

Okay, I really should jump on that treadmill. I can hear it mocking me for sitting in front of the computer too much....
Credits: Inspiration from CD's blog, background Kim Crothers, the rest is March Rakscraps megakit, my flower and photocorner, Correen Silke's funky brads, Pricilla Halliday's staple, and Christy Heins chipboard alpha. Font is toxica.

No comments: