Friday, March 17, 2006

How cool is that slideshow----->
I saw one on auntiepeas blog and had to have one for mine. I love that you can see the layouts without searching through the whole blog or go to one of my galleries. I am just amazed that I can put code into the template and it doesn't screw the whole thing up! :)

I haven't completed a layout in over a week, maybe two? I've had these pictures of Kirby opened in photoshop all week. I look at them, open a kit, close it, look at the pictures, open another kit, close it...argh! But I think I have something now, just working on the finishing touches. Then we'll see if I can be productive this weekend. My plan is to stay up late and sleep in. Cameron has been up late on the computer for the past three nights, and I think it's my turn!

I have gotten so much done around the house this week so I guess it's okay if I haven't scrapped. I totally dejunked Kyler's bedroom, went through every nook and cranny and threw out broken and useless toys, got rid of small clothes, and swiffered all the bunny hair lurking in the corners. I'm so allergic to bunny it's sad. As long as I don't spend too much time holding him I'm okay. I also cleaned out my fridge, taking out every shelf and drawer and scrubbing them. I even weeded through the condiments to make room for the kids waterbottles. I also cleaned out my cabinet that holds spices and baking stuff...what a mess that was. You couldn't even open the door without worrying that something would fall out at you! It's funny, my SIL has about 6 weeks left of her pregnancy and I feel like I'm the one nesting!

Took Kyra to get her hair cut last night. She really needed a trim and she wanted to learn how to put her massive amount of thick curly hair up into a messy bun off of her neck. The stylist did such a great job showing her and even I thought I could do it, until this morning after two failed attempts she finally just shoved a pony tail in and called it good.

Okay off to scrap that layout, hopefully I can post it later today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.