Well, I stayed up way too late last night. Did the speed scrap last night at the digichicks site, and then this morning I decided why not and did another one! I'm still in my pj's, and desperately need to get on the treadmill. Kirby is on it right now and claims he's been walking for 33 minutes. Well, if he can do it, so can I. I think a trip to the library is in order today. Got an email that our books are overdue. I really could use some new reading material. I'll probably check out something by Jodi Picoult.
Credits: Whew, there is a ton of recoloring for this one. Papers are mine, quote and twill ribbon are from Mindy Terasawa's Amy Jo kit (which I HAD to have of course), Adore wordart, stitching from Gina Cabrera's Daydreams kit, stitched flower by Lauren Greer.
Credits: Jen Wilson's Free Spirit kit, fonts CK maternal, CK bella
*look mom, more flowers!! :)
1 comment:
Great as usual! Love the pics and love the colors you used to compliment them.
Post a Comment