First, before I go into my rant. If you love music, check out this site. You will not be sorry! I've been in heaven for almost 24 hours since I saw the link on 2peas. You can input your favorite song or artist and it will automatically select songs that it thinks you will like. You can then give each song a thumbs up or down and it will keep tweaking your "station". And it plays FULL songs with the option of fast forwarding to the next song, adding songs to your favorites and purchasing the song from itunes. Very cool!
So many designers, so many elements, see credits here. Journaling: Kyler started reading January 2006. I am so excited and proud of him. Reading is such a big part my life and now he gets to experience it too. He may not believe it but he started reading earlier than Kyra or Kirby did.
Really, I should keep my mind on scrapbooking. It's probably healthier for my soul. I should know better than to read the letters to the editor in the paper. I live in a state where the abortion issue is really big right now. It's an issue that is emotionally intense. I don't want to air my beliefs on this blog, but I will state this...when a woman is raped or a young girl is molested by a family member and a pregnancy is the result...that was not her CHOICE. To make it sound like every pregnancy is the woman's decision and therefore her "problem" is just so wrong. Last I checked a man was needed to procreate. So, my mind has been writing letters to the editor all morning...going off on tangents about health care, education, all things that have been neglected and poorly funded. Show me you REALLY care about the lives of our young people. But enough of that!
I still need to walk/run on the treadmill. I have a lot more energy today although I stayed up way to late working on that layout. I can't help that my most creative time is after 10pm!
No comments:
Post a Comment