Friday, March 31, 2006

I thought I'd better post something quick before everyone thinks I've disappeared. Okay, it's not like hundreds read this, but I'd like to think a couple of you would miss me! I didn't workout yesterday. And I feel terrible about it...I was just in a crappy mood, and if I'd just have gotten on the treadmill I would have felt much better.

I had a meeting with Ky's speech teacher. He's doing better, but still delayed on a few sounds and there are still a bunch of sounds he needs to work on. I've noticed a huge improvement since he's started reading. He can see the letter and what sound it's supposed to make. I can see the connections being made inside his head. Very cool.

Kirby had a chorus concert last night. I've been disappointed that the school doesn't have yearly concerts. Only the 2nd graders and the 5th graders have music programs. I wasn't expecting much. Kirby likes to stay in the background and I knew he didn't have a speaking part. Well, the little stinker didn't tell me he was in a small singing group! I was in every singing group there was in school, so this mom was just pleased as punch, and the fact that it was a total surprise made it even better.

I just got back from the dentist. No cavities and she says my gum tissue is looking so great. I'm so glad I'm faithful about going every six months. It wasn't that many years ago I was convinced all my teeth were going to fall out! LOL! Speaking of teeth, here's my latest layout. Kirby had gone to bed and came out 30 minutes later because his loose tooth was stuck in a weird position. I let him stay up until he got it out. I thought the song from that jello commercial would be a great title! And now I can't get that song out of my head!

credits: Melany Violette's shining star kit. stitching by Nisha Morton, fonts are duality and SAcacti.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect layout. Great pictures and of course the best looking grandchildren in the world.