I decided to take Miss Kim's challenge and scraplift one of her layouts. Her style is very similar to mine, so it made it pretty easy. I'm slowly but surely getting through some older photos. I'd love to get caught up with what's on my hard drive and start scanning in some pics of me as a kid. Kirby has been bugging me to tell him about my childhood. UGH, I have the worst memory...that's why I scrapbook! So, I told him to think of some questions and maybe it will jog some memories. Then I promise to write them down and get them scrapped!
Credits: Refresh kit @ thedigichick.com, green background paper from Ashley Olson's funky stuff kit. fonts are LB angela fancy, and LB loni.
Credits: Refresh kit @ thedigichick.com, green background paper from Ashley Olson's funky stuff kit. fonts are LB angela fancy, and LB loni.
No comments:
Post a Comment