
Credits: Kim Christensen's free mellow kit, arrow by Shawna Clingerman, date stamp by DebF, string tie is mine, fonts are Romeo and sandals.
Just my little corner to show off my layouts and maybe share a few freebies here and there. Plus anything else that might be on my mind.

Credits: Kim Christensen's free mellow kit, arrow by Shawna Clingerman, date stamp by DebF, string tie is mine, fonts are Romeo and sandals.
3 comments:
Another gorgeous layout. I know you expect your mom to be proud of you, but you really are very talented and a terrific person too. Trust me I know the good and the bad about you. There really isn't any bad.
Love this one. I like the swirl and the lettering. Just a GREAT work of art.
What a SWEET comment by your Mom. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Great layout! They look yummy!
http://teggie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment