Oops! I just realized I forgot the awesome quote Rhonna provided. Seriously, I thought I was going to have a book full of great quotes and little journaling. HA! The journaling is quickly becoming my favorite part. I could go back and add the quote, but I think I'll hang on to it and use it for the 22nd day. Because now that I've started I really don't feel like quitting.

I have the day off! Wendy took Haley into the dr. and she has strep, so Wendy was going to pick up Hannah from preschool and take the rest of the day off. Hmmm...what to do with the day? I've already worked out, I've already done my journal page, maybe go shopping? All by myself? What a concept!
8 comments:
wow! This is beautiful Amy! I love the colors and your journaling is stunning.
Beautiful work... you have a wonderful eye for great composition!
danielle d
This is awesome...love it! Way to go on doing the challenge, it looks like you're off to a great start!
this is one of the best digital entries i've seen... Love it very much...
emine
eeek! love ur layouts!!!!!so cute!
I know what you mean by keeping going...I don't think I'm going to want to stop either. This is an awesome entry!
Fantastic layout!
I love your page design. It's awesome! The journaling is really cool, too. I was wondering what the font is that you used for your journaling. It's really neat. It looks like handwriting.
Post a Comment