I'm having a down day so this won't be a long post. It's grey and dreary out (cold too), I'm tired, I didn't make the 2 design teams I applied to, my husband is being a cranky butt, and I just want to hide out for a while. I bought some new music this weekend, but today it sounds too sad. I did manage to get a page scrapped today while Hannah was in preschool. I did the sketch challenge at sbb. It is so nice to have a place to start instead of a blank canvas. Oh, here's some news. My brother is opening up a photo studio...a real brick and morter store. I'm scared and excited for him. He's been a professional photographer for a while now and he's very good. I'm sure he'll do great. I wish I had his courage to follow my dreams, to just close my eyes, have faith and jump. Here's his website (I designed the logo...impressive, huh?) Scott Meyer Photography

Credits: Jessica Bolton (Eclectic Scraps) Signature kit, fonts CK scratchy box, susies hand.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry you had a bad day yesterday and didn't make the DT.....IMHO, they don't know what they're missing out on!! Another great layout you posted. Chin up, hugs!
Great logo, I'm sure he'll do fine. Seems like a lot of creativity in the family :)
Post a Comment