Tuesday, March 07, 2006

New Header

Like the new look? As much as I like pink the old banner was too frou-frou for me. I like this much better. These are layouts I started before Christmas to put together a favorite photo album. Then I let it fall to the wayside. This way I get to see them even though it will be a while before the album is finished and printed. I haven't been creating lately. I have a minikit due at Rakscraps, that I just CAN'T find inspiration for. I'd love to be doing it now, but I can't leave Miss Hannah alone with her blocks for too long. Oh, and before I go...so sad about Kirby Puckett and Dana Reeves. Will post more later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, you are amazing. You have got talent coming out the ears! LOVE YOUR BLOG!

Sophia

sussann said...

I really like your new header. It's very nice and just as creative as all your other work. WTG!

Anonymous said...

Amy, great blog header/2ps siggie, 2! It drew me here and to your 2ps gallery. Great, great stuff. Just keep it up and I'll be in permanent heaven.

Susan C.

Sherri said...

I LOVE the header. Your blog is getting better and better EACH day. Now teach me how to do that header thingie on here! LOL