I posted my layout for the contest. I love the layout, but I have this strong feeling I won't be making it to round 4. Not sure why, just a feeling. You can check it out here.
I have a couple of layouts to share from the rakscraps newsletter. Usually by the time I can publicly post them I'm not digging them anymore, but these layouts are still faves.

Credits: Eve Recinella's Over the Rainbow kit, Stephanie Krush's paper tears, fonts- pea steph, punch label, toxica

Credits: Amy Knepper's Forget me Not kit, Doodle scallop border (mine from the upcoming May megakit at rakscraps), font-pea super amy
Speaking of layouts, I printed out over 20 layouts yesterday while we were cleaning. Now I have to trim the edges and get them into albums. I really wish I had the money to go order 5 or 6 of these albums. They are three ring, which would make it easy to throw layouts in where they belong. Before digital I started organizing my layouts Stacy Julian style and want to get back to that now that I have so many digi-layouts.
Well, I've spent the morning commenting in galleries, blog hopping, and writing this entry...I suppose I should go be productive. Have a great day!
2 comments:
I have to post this here, because I'll start crying if I tell you this in person. Whether you go on any furter or not, that layout is priceless and the journaling is what makes it so. You are an awesome scrapper and an even more awesome daughter.
Love,
Mom
Fabulous layouts, love them all. Good luck in round three.
Post a Comment