Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I am freakishly strong! A couple of weeks ago I was browning hamburger with my pyrex spoonula, and snapped it in two! I honestly don't think I was pushing too hard! Then today I was out digging up weeds, and you guessed it...snapped a metal hand shovel in half. I wonder what's up with that?

I have sad news, our cat died on Saturday. It's weird being downstairs without her bothering me all the time. But it seems like Chloe has taken her place. She sits in my lap and purrs and licks my arm so hard it hurts! It's going to take a while to adjust to only having one cat.

I had to scrap like a mad woman yesterday and today to get my rakscraps newsletter layouts finished. I also had to finish up the megakit contribution. Now that that is out of the way I can get working on week two of the ultimate scrapper competition. We have to scrap how we see ourselves. I just finished the perfect layout, but I can't use it because it is for the CT spotlight at rakscraps. Darn it!

American Idol tonight. Elvis inspired. I'm happy with the final four and will be sad at whoever has to go tomorrow night. I'd love to see Elliot go a little further, he has a great voice and seems to be the underdog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your cat. Hope the kids are handling it ok.

cindyMN said...

OOOh no! I'm sorry about your poor cat!! how sad!! The freakishly strong is just TOOO FUNNY!!