Monday, May 22, 2006

Here you go mom...an update! :)

The weekend was nice...peaceful and the weather was gorgeous. The kids had their school carnival on Friday night. Kyra went with a group of friends, so that was interesting. I kept bugging them by trying to sneak pictures when they weren't looking!

Saturday the power went out and we spent a couple beautiful hours outside in the backyard. I convinced Kyra to help me weed and it was nice having her company.

Sunday I cleaned and did up some laundry and waited with anticipation for the series finale of Charmed and the season finale of Desperate Housewives. First Charmed was great, they wrapped up everything with a nice little bow. I've heard that there is no spin-off planned, but a show with grown up Wyatt and Chris would be so cool. Desperate...sheesh, they just planted a bunch of new storylines for us to watch for next season. Terry Hatcher's perm scene...absolutely frightening!

Saturday night Kyler and I found a duck nest across the street at the school. I managed to get a couple of pictures without disturbing her. I'd love to keep an eye on it and see the baby ducks. Here's a layout with Sandra Boddington's new kit Gentle Dreams.

1 comment:

sussann said...

Amy, I'd give anything to be able to spend a day with you, just watching you work on your digital layouts. Such awesome work!