Thursday, May 04, 2006


I can't believe it is Thursday already. This week has flown by! I went to see Scott's studio yesterday. It's very nice, I hope he gets lots of business. He has this consultation room, with an eggplant colored sofa and a HUGE projection screen. Hannah was watching "Finding Nemo". I definitely think we need movie night at the studio! LOL!

It's kind of cold out and windy. I wanted to go and look at flowers and start planting some of my containers, but maybe I'll wait until this weekend. Cameron is home through Saturday so we should be able to get something productive accomplished (I hope).

I've been scrapping. I have two layouts I can't post to the blog yet. One is for the rakscraps newsletter (which reminds me I have two more to do), and one is for the ultimate digiscrapper contest. Please go and look at it HERE. I'm really pleased with it. I hope it's enough to make the first cut.

Here's a layout I can post. These were some of the first pictures I took with my new camera. I just love how vibrant the colors are.

Credits:
background and ticket: Michelle Underwood
papers: Tracy Ann's Baystreet
wordart: Trish Jones
filmstrip: Gina Cabrera's book bag essentials
paintoverlay: scrapartist
staple, fuzzy stars, ricrac:Kim Christensen
stitches:Sandra Boddington
fonts: Dirty Ego, SA Cinta

2 comments:

sussann said...

Love these layouts! Esp the one of all three of the kiddos.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are truly amazing. GREAT layouts! Love your blog!

Sophia