I've marked some stuff for the rummage, Cameron and I went flower/plant shopping, and I've scrapped a little here and there. I'm fighting a headache which would probably go away if I just sat outside for a while. It's a gorgeous day!
This first layout uses Sandra Boddington's May Flower's kit. Isn't it great? I love that brown background. I've used it twice already and wil probably use it again and again. How sweet is baby Will? I think I've only seen him with his eyes open once! I have this fear that once he gets to my house he will decide it's too exciting to sleep.
This layout uses Miss Mint's designs. I'm really loving that sandy alpha. The texture is so realistic! I had this thought today that Ky is almost seven...my baby! I don't know what it is about 7, but that's the age that makes me think the kids are almost grown up...no longer little kids anymore and a long way from being babies. *sniff*
Okay, I'm off to get some fresh air and see where that daughter of mine has run off to!
No comments:
Post a Comment