It's supposed to get hot hot hot here this weekend. In the 90's. I'm so glad Cameron and his dad put in the air conditioner yesterday. We have a birthday party to go to tonight for Cameron's niece, the rummage sale tomorrow until 1pm...and then I'm going to finish cleaning the upstairs. If Cameron's home, I'll have him work on the basement. Tuesday I have kids coming again!
SALE!!!! Miss Mint is having a Memorial weekend sale at Peppermint Creative 25 percent off Saturday through Monday! Go grab some goodies. There may even be a few new items too.
Here's a layout I did yesterday with Miss Mint's South Hampton kit. These are the pictures I took of Kyra and her friends (tried to sneak them when she wasn't looking!)

Okay, I'm off to help out with the rummage (although I HATE sitting there waiting for customers)
No comments:
Post a Comment