Man, I wish I could say I've been soooo busy which is why I haven't blogged since Saturday...but nope...just lazy! Not much to tell. I've did get a little cleaning done today. I cleaned up the cat accidents (I'll say accidents, but those cats know exactly what they are doing), opened up all the windows and plugged in a sunshine musk tart. I think it smells better now downstairs in catland than it does upstairs! The cats are banned from the upstairs, so only half of the house gets destroyed and smelly. Speaking of cats, I think we will soon be down to just one. Honey has been sick pretty much from the day we got her. She spent her first week at a vet, unable to keep any food from going straight through her. She recovered and has remained fairly healthy, just skinny and small for a full grown cat. She's had some illnesses in the past 2 years and I don't think she'll recover from this last one. She's so skinny and eating all the time. If she gets any worse I'll have Cameron take her to put her to sleep. I can't even think about it without tearing up.

So, I actually started this post thinking I'd talk about photos, but got off on a cat tangent. I'm digging through all my pictures to find one to scrap for the ultimate digiscrapper contest. What a hard task that is! My all time favorite photo has been scrapped already. I thought about rescrapping it, but that's no fun. Since I'm loving all the pictures with my new camera I dug out some that spoke to me. I'm not sure they'll speak to anyone else, but I like them. I'll share this one of Cameron that I decided not to scrap yet. I love the contrast of the blue against the orange!
Have I mentioned how much I love my new camera?
I've been looking into getting some of those vinyl word/quotes for the walls. I think I want "flush?" to go over the toilet. I want "play, don't watch" to go over the tv. And then I was thinking of something clever to go over the coat rack by the front door. Something to say to the kids as they go out into the world, whether school or just to play. Any ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment