Monday, May 15, 2006

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was nice and ended well.

Survivor
One of my scrapping groups had a little contest going, we each picked 2 survivor contestants and then sent in a goodie. The top 4 people and the 1st one voted off would receive prizes. My two picks ended up 1 and 2. I never in a million years thought that would happen!

Ulitmate Scrapper
I made it to round three! This was such a tough round and there were some hard feelings for those who didn't make it. Everyone's layouts were so amazing, it could have easily been anyone cut. I bet it was super close all the way around. Next weeks challenge is a multi-photo journaling heavy layout focusing on the story behind the pictures. I'm a little worried that I spent an hour last night working on a layout that came together so easy, and I'm so proud of it. But no way am I going to post it yet. I'm going to take advantage of the next few days to let it "stew" and see if I can improve upon it any.

Grey's Anatomy
I just love this show. I can't believe we have 2 hours tonight and then a long wait until fall. I hope they don't leave us hanging too much.

Cleaning take 12
Hmmm...I wonder if I'll get anything accomplished today? My goal is to sort out the Christmas boxes and take at least 2 bags of stuff to goodwill. Wish me luck!

Layout to share
Here's my first layout using Miss Mint's designs. Such nice neutral colors!

Off to clean! Have a great day!

2 comments:

sussann said...

Congrats Amy!! WTG on making the cut. I can't wait to see your next layout.

Cool layout with your "brother". I should send you my pictures of Annabelle to scrap. :)

Robin said...

Amy, you have a very cute brother! Congrats on round 3!