The rummage sale was a success. We sold some of the bigger pieces of furniture, my scrapbook stuff went really well, and Kyra made out like a bandit! I bet she made over $50. She had two tables overflowing Friday morning and tonight it all fit into one small tote. I guess preteen decor and toys are big sellers!
Cameron, the boys, and I ran to Walmart tonight to pick up some necessities. The boys desperately needed sandals. I couldn't believe the horrible selection. Kirby got a pair themed off the new Disney Car movie and Kyler will just have to wait until we can get to Payless. We also picked them up a couple of summer wardrobe pieces. Did I mention it was hot? and SOOOO humid. Yuck.
Here's another layout. Miss Mint's South Hampton kit again along with some other goodies available at Peppermint Creative.

Okay, I'm saving the layout I'm working on. I'll finish it in the morning!
1 comment:
Georgeous layout! :) Glad you did well at your rummage sale! :) We had one a week ago ourselves... so much fun! (Well, kind of fun!)
Post a Comment