Friday, May 12, 2006

{{{{SLEEP}}}}

I am not getting any. I'm taking full advantage of my time off, I'm staying up late, I'm scrapping til midnight, sending the kids off to school and then scrapping some more. Maybe I can sleep in tomorrow morning.

{{{{CLEANING}}}}

I'm keeping the upstairs clean. We started on this disaster of a basement and it is better, but not finished. I have 5 Christmas totes in the family room waiting for me to sort through them. They've been sitting here for 5 days. I should be prepping for a garage sale. I should be sorting through and pricing out my scrapping stuff. But instead I'm glued to the computer creating more layouts.

{{{{SHOPPING}}}}

I went to the grocery store and did a big food buy for the first time since I've been off. I got lots of fruit, veggies, chicken, lean pork, some hamburger. I actually feel like I could feed my family for the week. Feels good not to resort to frozen pizza or fast food.

I also ordered some more tarts yesterday. I've decided that I'm a fruity kind of gal. I don't burn the foody scents, they make me hungry. I can't burn the perfumy scents, they give me a headache. I like fruit scents, they are refreshing and very spring/summery. I ordered cucumber melon, lemongrass, lime and basil, fruit sorbet, coconut lemongrass, ohh la la, basil sage mint, coconut lime verbena, mac apple, and satsuma guava. I got the small tarty part packages because I never go through a whole dozen tarts, even if I love a scent.

{{{{SCRAPPING}}}}

Let's see I can't post my ultimate contest entry, but here's the link- week 2.
Here's a layout using AngeDawn's new eleven kit available at thedigichick. Aren't the colors just gorgeous?

And finally, I have more great news. I just can't share it yet! It's been a great week. It's helped me get over Honey's death, which is sad...but I'm quickly moving on.

Have a great weekend and for all the mom's reading this (including mine) Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

sussann said...

What a tease! Great news you can't share? Well, know I'm happy for you any way!!! (Great layouts, btw!)

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful kit and the colors are stunning! Fantastic LO!