I wanted to post my latest layouts...I think they rock. I'm not sure my style is what is popular, but I'm liking it...so if I'm not picked to be on the popular kids team...I guess it's their loss. I was feeling really down yesterday hearing that I wasn't a sugar babe (for the third time in a row). I'm better today, but being sick is not helping. Will not sleeping all day did not help. Having amazing kids that have given me time to scrapbook uninterupted has helped. If I get comments on my blog once and a while, that would help. If I can get my butt on the treadmill tomorrow morning...that would help.
I'm glad tomorrow is Thursday...one more day with Will this week. We had a great day yesterday, but today was exhausting. I'm crossing my fingers tomorrow is like yesterday! :)
I have a cold which is draining my energy and my mental abilities. I can not think...I'm sitting in front of this computer in a haze so I'll post my layouts and go to bed.


2 comments:
Ok..what is a sugar babe? are you looking for a sugar daddy? cuz I need one too! HA!!
Bummer on the cold! UGH.I just got done with one finally.
HOpe little Will starts to shape up!
LOVE the LOs. I would LOVE to see more multi-photo event LOs though!!! how's that for a challenge???
keep up the good work
cindy
Lovely layouts as always. I'm sorry you didn't get picked to be a sugar babe. Their loss!!
Feel better soon!
Post a Comment