Friday, September 29, 2006

Okay...I've been totally working myself sick with my apprentice round 2 papers. When I first decided to apply, I was only doing it for fun. Now I'm really serious about it...I would love to win. The competition is fierce and there are some entries that make me wonder why they haven't been discovered as the next big thing. So, I stopped stressing and just went with my gut. Here's my preview:

What'cha think? If nothing else I think I made some darn pretty papers! In fact I may scrap with them. The funny thing is I never scrap with my own stuff...so that is my new philosophy. I will try my darndest to design papers and elements I would use myself.

Well, we are going out to supper for my birthday with my inlaws. I should go blow dry this hair before it dries funny!

2 comments:

ksharonk said...

Amy, these papers look A-MAZING! Yummy colours and textures. Good luck with the comp ...

sussann said...

Fabulous! Good luck in round 2!