Friday, September 22, 2006

A couple of layouts before I head to bed. It was an interesting day. Cameron and I were supposed to spend the day together since we were both off and the kids were in school. Ummm...kind of hard to do when one of us sleeps in til noon. And since I had to get the kids off to school we'll just go with the assumption that it wasn't me. We did make it to Applebee's and Target. Nothing like I had hoped to accomplish today.

My brother in law is here trading sports cards with Kirby and Cameron...it's almost midnight! I'd have been in bed by now...but I feel weird when there's company here.

Oh, Kyler lost his third tooth this week. Someone remind me to get some pictures! His smile is so goofy and cute! And the tooth fairy just remembered she needs to come to our house tonight! She's going broke!


Okay...it's late and I can't wait any longer. I'm going to bed...the "boys" can stay up playing as long as they want I guess.

No comments: