It's Friday! Normally my Fridays are all my own, but today I watched Will for a couple of hours in the morning and had a dr. appointment in the afternoon. Then I had to pick up Kyra from Special Edition practice, a trip to the grocery store and Starbucks with my mom and suddenly my day is shot. I haven't scrapped all week. I'm going crazy! Any computer time I get is spent working on this wedding album I told my brother I'd do. Photoshop does not like loading all those huge high quality photos and saving takes a bunch of time. I bet I've spent between 10-15 hours on it. Thankfully I see the light at the end of the tunnel. A few more pages and I'll be done.
According to the Dr.'s office scale I've lost 12 lbs since August 1st. My scale says I've lost more, but I'm not complaining! I'm still getting up every morning to workout and I'm still watching what I eat. I feel better and that's what matters the most.
Otherwise, not much going on. Kyler has a birthday party to go to tomorrow (he's turning into quite the little social butterfly, he even had a girl over tonight!) and I plan to scrap! I hope I can get my mojo back after working in black and white and formal layouts for so long.
Toodles!
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's fabulous Amy!! I'm so proud of you! 12 lbs is fabulous!!
Post a Comment