Sunday, September 10, 2006

New Layouts!!! I finished up that Wedding album and knocked out 5 layouts in 24 hours. Sweet! Feels so good to scrap again. The weather was perfect for it...rainy and cold.



I spent yesterday miserable. I got a tetanus shot Friday and yes, it made my arm hurt like heck, but I also got flu like symptoms. I spent the day curled up under a blanket and read Nora Robert's Blue Smoke. Today I was a little better (still a sore arm) and spent the day with my Mom. We did a Target run in the morning, a stop at the pet shop (couldn't talk her into a puppy, even though I offered puppy daycare for $50 a week!) and lunch at Arby's. Then this afternoon she called with a photoshop question so I offered to come over. Mom and Dad were going to go to Sam's so I tagged along. Grabbed a pizza to pop in the oven when I got home, just finished and now it's time for the kids to start getting ready for bed.

Kinda blew my diet this weekend. I did 45 minutes on the treadmill yesterday morning, nothing today. I'll be back at it tomorrow though!

No comments: