Friday, September 15, 2006

I feel SOOOO much better today. Not one hundred percent, but tons better than the past 5 days. I didn't think I was ever going to feel good again. I had the day off today...I spent it organizing layouts, printing them out, a little scrapping, a little cleaning. It was a good day.

I just finished a pumpkin spice frappucinno from starbucks...the first caffeine I've had in a long while. So now I really feel good. Not sure if I'm going to keep scrapping or watch that new show Men in Trees (which makes me think of that Marty Casey song from rockstar INXS).

So, the calls have started going out for the next Simple Scrapbooks digital mag. I submitted for the top 20 digital scrappers...why???? Now, I'm going nuts checking my emails...not that I'm going to make it. LOL! I've done so many layouts since that call that I love so much better than the five I submitted.

The weather today was rainy and cold and that's the forecast for the weekend too. I wouldn't have minded cleaning out my back flower beds, but I guess it will be a clean the house kind of weekend instead.

Layouts!

No comments: