Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's supposed to rain for three days at least. Guess it's a scrapbookin' weekend for me! :) Cameron's home to keep the kids entertained, I'm ordering pizza tonight, doing a little cleaning and I'll have three days to scrap! Yeah!

I started cleaning my kitchen...doing some deep cleaning that desperately needed to get done. Does anyone know a good cleaner to clean my stovetop...I have a gas stove and the part where the burners are gets so gross. I've realized I'm out of some cleaning supplies so I need to run out and get those. I'm hoping to recruit the kids to doing some cleaning too. I know I'll be able to enjoy the weekend a lot more if the house is clean.

So, I broke down and entered the scrapartist apprentice contest. I have a freebie you can download here. There are a ton of good quality freebies so take advantage of them and stock up now! I have no intention of winning...it was just fun to stretch my design legs a little.

Some new layouts:

And finally, how excited am I to see Grey's tonight? I have a little dilema at 9...do I watch ER or the new 6 degrees? Oh how I wish I had a DVR!!!

2 comments:

sussann said...

Good luck in the contest....I think you could definitely win! (I tried to leave you some praise but it wouldn't let me.)

LoriM said...

They are all neat layouts but I love the baby collage one.