My life is pretty boring! Will slept a lot today, I scrapped and cleaned. That's pretty much it. Even the kids are into their routines and not doing anything too exciting.
Did you watch Studio 60 last night? I loved it! Great cast...Amanda Peat is going to be huge. My boys are huge Deal or No Deal fans. They've been glued to that for the past two nights. I'm just anxiously awaiting Thursday and Greys!!!
Oh, I have some exciting news. Janet Phillips asked me to be on her creative team. She makes these amazing layered templates. Talk about making scrapping easy and fun! Check them out here. And her team is amazing! Some of the best scrappers out there.
Layouts anyone? Corina is having a contest on her blog to name her new kit. It's beautiful! If you're good with names go give it a shot. You could win the kit and a $15 GC to her store.

And Ange Dawn has a new kit out at the sweet shoppe. It's perfect for your fall and halloween pictures.

I made the infamous cake balls tonight. The boys had a blast rolling them into balls (some were monsters and some were teeny tiny things). And Kyra said "Unfortunately, these are really really good...unfortunately" I might have to hide these away somewhere.
1 comment:
Congrats again!! You go girl!!
Post a Comment