The weather is obviously affecting the kids...they are nutso. I keep going upstairs to see what the commotion is all about. Poor Cameron is trying to sleep after working all night long. I guess he's not too upset because I went in to see how he was doing and he was watching college football! LOL! He'll be hurting if they call him to work tonight.
Here are a couple more layouts. I'm on a roll and running out of ideas and pictures. I need to break out the camera again. I have a few ideas that need pictures.


And on a final note...cookies. You just don't know how much you rely on them until you have to clean them out. I've spent all day trying to remember usernames and passwords to get back into my sites. I almost had a panic attack when blogger wouldn't let me in! Oh, and chocolate chip are my favorite (with monster a close runner up)
1 comment:
Glad the storms missed you guys. Love the layouts! LOL about the cookies....too funny! Want me to send you some pictures? I have more than enough to share!
Post a Comment