Ooh, I got tagged! My first time, how fun!
These are the rules to play blogtag:
List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.
Tag 5 friends and list them.
Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
Don’t forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!
Here are my pets weird things (cause I'm trying to keep it a secret how weird I am! LOL)-
1. Our bunny will grab the bars of his cage with his teeth and shake with all his might when he wants a treat...which is any time we are in the same room with him.
2. Chloe our cat is as blind as a bat and lives in the basement, but can still remember where our bedroom is upstairs and how to jump on the bed.
3. I had a cat named Spook that would fetch the plastic rings from milk jugs and bring them back, drop them at your feet and wait for you to throw it again.
4. My "brother" Sam (mom and dad's dog) won't play fetch at all...he looks at you like you're stupid.
5. This last one is gross...When Chloe was younger and the litter box got too dirty for her liking...she'd pee on our bed. Yep, that's one way to get your point across and it always worked...that litterbox would get cleaned ASAP.
I'm tagging my memory maniacs email group.
Stop back tomorrow (Wednesday) for a little gift!
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment