It's crock pot weather! I made a chicken stuffing dish yesterday and today I'm searching for some good non-milk recipes. I'm also in the mood to bake. I have the stuff to make cake balls...yeah I giggle at the name too. You bake a cake mix according to directions, let it cool. Crumble it up and add 1/3 can of frosting (I think you might need to soften it a bit). Mix it until it forms a dough, form well packed balls and dip in melted almond bark. You could vary these up so many ways. I'll let you know how they turn out.
One layout to share. I was inspired by this blog to include more photos on a page. Lately I've been highlighting one or two great photos (cause with my new camera I get more than ever). When you check out the blog look at Monday's entry, you may see something familiar!
1 comment:
Love your new look on your blog! Awesome layout!
Please share your crock pot recipe. I'm in love with my crock pot again, since discovering those liners. I've been buying the crock pot meals lately and loving those, so I'd love your chicken recipe, if you don't mind sharing. And I'd love to hear how the cake balls turn out. :)
Post a Comment