It's my birthday today!
So far, the day is going amazingly well. I woke up to an email that I made it to the next round in the scrapartist apprentice contest! So exciting! Kirby was such a sweetie this morning. I had always hoped he'd be the kind and caring little guy he is becoming.
Since it's my birthday I'm giving out the first present. Here's a 7 photo layered template just for you! I based it off my layout nature walk. If you take it, please leave a comment and I would love love love a link to see it in action.

You send it link
Megaupload link
I also finished up a layout last night.
Okay, I'm off to get ready, go to starbucks and pick up my SIL's birthday present. Oh yeah, did I mention we share a birthday? My brother has no excuse to miss either of our birthdays...one of us will remind him. So I have the day off today, because she took the day off...no kids today at my house...I have the day all to myself! Whoo Hoo! Then tonight we are going over to their house for burgers and hotdogs on the grill and I'm bringing cheesecake.
Have a great day!
25 comments:
Thanks - I always do multiple photos on a page so really appreciate it when I can find inspiration for 'my style'. Have a great day!
:)
Thank you and Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!! Thank you for the template. I really love templates, someday I'll actually have time to use a few of them LOL. Seriously, this is a very nice template. Thank you.
Thanks Amy and Congtratulations on making it to the 2nd round at SA!
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Congrats and happy Birthday to you! Thank you for the template.
Thank you for the free template. I love creating LOs with these.
Have a great birthday!
Congratulations,Happy Birthday and Thank You for the gift :)
Happy Birthday! Thanks!!
Happy Birthday, congrats, and thank you! Great template!
Happy Birthday! And thanks for the gift.
Happy Birthday, Amy! thanks for the awesome template!! I hope you have a great day. :)
Thanks!! Happy Birthday!!
Congrats on making the next round, Happy Birthday, and thanks for sharing! This will be a good day to remember! :)
Happy Birthday! Thanks bunches for the template! It rawks!
Happy Birthday, thanks for sharing!!!!
Happy Birthday & congrats on round two!
Happy Birthday!
Thank you for the wonderful template!
Wow Amy!! Happy Birthday!! Thanks for the gift template... this looks so cool, I'll be anxious to try it out!
I hope your day is a wonderful one!
Happy Birthday!!!! Thanks so much for the template and congrats on making it to the next round! Oh- and what a cute little cowgirl you were! :)
Laurie G
Thank you! I love multi-photo layouts!! and...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
Belated thanks (uploaded earlier today, but blogger wouldn't let me comment!) for a super template, along with Happy Birthday wishes and sincere congratulations on moving to round 2!
The template is lovely! Thanks so much!!
Hope you have a fun birthday!!! The sketch is fun and challenging with all the photos :)
Thank you :)
Thank you so much! Just what I needed!w
Post a Comment