I registered to compete to be a Sugar Babe over at the Sweet Shoppe. At first I was excited and then I started seeing who else was signing up and now I'm totally intimidated! LOL! I thought I'd better save up my pictures and ideas for the competition, but I was in such a mood to create this morning I whipped up this layout of my niece.

Credits: March free kit from 2peas, corner stamp by Shabby Princess, kraft paper by Katie Pertiet, sanded edge by scrapartist, font is susies hand.
Looking through my picture files on my hard drive I realized I'm almost out of pictures. Sure I can go back and reuse shots from events I've already scrapped, but I want fresh material. I need to get out and take more pictures and scan some older pictures (possibly start that all about me album).
Okay, off to do something productive. Maybe clean out the boys rooms while they are at school.
1 comment:
Another darling layout.....want me to send you some pics to scrap? :)
Post a Comment