At 2peas they were discussing a 10 minute page challenge. Let's just say this page doesn't qualify! I've been working on it all day. I've been stalking the galleries of the "Freestyle" girls, and picking up tons of techniques to try and simulate in digital. This page is the result.
Credits:
Gina Cabrera book bag essentials kit (bg, doodles, clip)
Meredith Fenwick (papers for the alpha, letter "s", ribbon, pink fiber, pink brad)
Steph Krush paper tears
Robin Carlton library card stamp
Keely Simpson's bow (recolored)
Sweet Mindy "3" stamp
font-pea angedawn (such a great font!)
Credits:Gina Cabrera book bag essentials kit (bg, doodles, clip)
Meredith Fenwick (papers for the alpha, letter "s", ribbon, pink fiber, pink brad)
Steph Krush paper tears
Robin Carlton library card stamp
Keely Simpson's bow (recolored)
Sweet Mindy "3" stamp
font-pea angedawn (such a great font!)
If you're looking for some new handwriting fonts or want your own handwriting turned into a font, check out this site. Pea Fonts
2 comments:
What a cool page Amy! Love the alphas and the torn flowers. I just love the mix of everything - I never can do that! LOL!
Oh, I came to check your blog to see my writing again! :) lol! :) I need to look into the ten minute challenge too... my layouts are taking way to long nowdays.! :)
Post a Comment