Monday, April 17, 2006

Ah Ha! Got the layouts to post. I just finished this first one of Kyra. She says it's a bad picture of her, but I disagree. She's getting so darn pretty! Credits:
Gina Cabrera's book bag essentials kit (background, torn cardboard, notes stamp, original stamp, and grunge edge overlay)
Sweet Mindy's flower doodles
Michelle Underwood rockstar doodle (recolored)
Meredith Fenwick grungy photo frame
Michelle Coleman stitching
Amy Martin notebook paper
Font- Glider Girls

Here's my first layout as Ange's CT member. I love how this turned out! I took these pictures and the one of Kyra above at the rest stop half way to Minneapolis. It was a beautiful day.
Credits:
Ange Dawn's "ten" paper pack coming soon
Steph Krush's paper tear
Katie Pertiet's black arrows
Meredith Fenwick's orange arrow, alpha, and brads
fonts-garamond, digs my hart

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Great layouts!!!!!!

sussann said...

Lovely layouts! Fabulous as usual!