My First day "off". I spent almost 2 hours on the couch flipping through the channels aimlessly. Decided I couldn't really do that all day (it gets uncomfortable!), so I got up and headed downstairs to the computer. It was SO slow and I know Amy is doing a spring cleaning challenge at rakscraps, so I decided it was time. I ran ad-aware, cleaned up my temporary internet files and started burning kits to CD's (that could take awhile). Since each of those tasks took so long, I started cleaning up the computer/scrapbook area. I've filled up a garbage bag and cleaned off the countertop. I went through all my embellishment drawers and consolidated a lot of tiny containers into my color system. I'll have to share that another time. I emptied out two hardware storage drawer systems! I'm also getting rid of most of my 12x12 paper. I haven't touched any for almost a year. I have a few piles of "stuff" sitting on the floor behind me that needs to be rak'd or taken to goodwill. I also have the top shelf of stuff to go through, but I feel like I got alot accomplished. I think I can probably finish up the stuff in this room tomorrow and then start on all the "stuff" I moved into the utility room a year ago when I moved out of my scrapbook room so Kyra could have it. I see lots of purging in my future.
I scrapped this page the other day of my nieces (on Cameron's side) from Eeaster. I don't get near as many pictures of them as I do Hannah or Haley.

Credits: Bears, Blossoms, and Beads kit from the Sweet Shoppe, paint by Amy Jo Smith, font LB Kerry.
I'm working on some design work for rakscraps. First is the May extra prize kit, and then the Megakit. Great colors (in fact the prize colors are the same color as my livingroom) I haven't even started on my layouts yet either. Good thing I have lots of free time! :)
2 comments:
Love your new layout Amy... good for you for doing some spring Cleaning! :)
WTG on the cleaning! Wanna come help me with mine? :)
Another great layout. I hope you enjoy your free time!
Post a Comment