Here's something I don't miss about paper scrapping...adhesives. Kyra finished up her poem book last night and used my xyron. A piece got left on the floor and stuck to my bare foot as I was cleaning. I yanked it off, but an hour later I sit at the computer and something on the bottom of my foot catches my eye. Yep, leftover adhesive from the xyron had stuck to my foot and attatched to every piece of dust and hair I walked on the last hour...ewwww!
I've scrapped two pages, both are the same style and I'm so in love with Rhonna's Old Stamp set available at 2peas. Very Ali Edwards.

Credits: Eve Recinella's rough and tumble kit. Rhonna Farrer's Old Stamps, Fonts: SBC love mom, SBC stone inscription, Rage
Credits: Jen Wilsons papers (layers upon layers), Ashley Olson's star brush, Kim Liddiard's mesh star brad, Amy Martin's red cord, Kim Christensen's staple, Gina Miller's alpha, Katie Pertiet's messy stitching, Rhonna Farrer's Old Stamps. Fonts: Bluecake, 1942 report
3 comments:
Amy the wet pants layout is AWESOME!!! You never cease to amazine me girl! :)
*delurking* Not sure how I found your blog, but I just HAD to comment on your lastest post!! Loved your layouts and had to laugh about the Ali Edwards comment (I too hope to channel here, but it works here for you...sadly not for me these days). Also love the Rhonna Old Stamps - they are awesome!!
Fabulous layouts gal! I'm so glad you're taking some time for you while you're free to do it. Good for you! :)
Post a Comment