

Look at what I got today! The Nikon D50 and the Tamron 28-300 lens. I'm so excited. I gave Scott back his Canon 10D, so I'm no longer worried about breaking it. It's charging it's battery as we speak and then I'm taking it to the falls for a test drive. It rained a TON last night and there is considerable flooding. Cameron and I went to some of the low spots next to the river and took some pictures with just my old point and shoot. I'll post pictures later. The wind has been terrible and all night it sounded like things were hitting the house (they probably were). On the way home we went up the street next to ours and there was a tree down across the road. YIKES.
Cameron has been in a strangely good mood today. Had no problem with me buying the camera and the lens I wanted. After that he took me to the new scrapbook store in town. Holy cow is that impressive! It's nicer than any of the Archivers I've been to. Almost makes me regret giving up paper scrapping.
I had the day off from watching the girls today. It was nice, but I couldn't do it everyday. I spent the morning on the computer, moving files, and prepping pages to print. Adobe is being very stubborn and slow so I didn't get any scrapping done. Hopefully this weekend.
Okay...I promise pictures later!
1 comment:
Yeah!! So happy for you on the camera!!
Post a Comment