I've been slowly getting ready for the trip. It's only for two days so I don't know why I stress so much. I wore a new pair of thong sandals today for a couple of hours...I have a blister between my toes already! I guess I won't be wearing those this weekend. It is so hot here today. It's in the 80's. I hope this isn't a sign of how bad summer is going to get.
I did a page yesterday. I've taken so many good pictures and picked up some great kits lately that I was itching to scrap. I wish I had a laptop so I could scrap at the hotel!
Credits: Shabby Princess Studio Chic kit, Ashley Olson Alpha, paint from scrapartist.com, font is sbc distressed typewriter.
Credits: Shabby Princess Studio Chic kit, Ashley Olson Alpha, paint from scrapartist.com, font is sbc distressed typewriter.
No comments:
Post a Comment