William Scott Meyer
April 18th, 2006
11:50am
8lbs 6oz ~ 19 3/4" long
I got to sit and rock him for 20 minutes or so. It's been a while since I've held a newborn! He just slept and made the cutest little faces in his sleep. I'm glad I have six weeks off, but part of me could take him tomorrow!Haley is so in love with her brother. I'm surprised because I thought it would be Hannah who would be the little mommy. I'm sure she's just nervous because he's so little. I asked her today what she was going to do during the six weeks she was home. She said "oh, I think I'll just spend time with my family". I think I'm going to miss her!
A huge low pressure system is coming through and I can feel it. My head hurts so much I can barely think. I REALLY need to get to the store and get some food, but I can NOT think of what to get to make. I think I'll take the boys and just get two days worth and go back when I can think clearly.

1 comment:
He's beautiful Amy! So sweet! Congrats!
Post a Comment