Friday, April 14, 2006

Ok, I'm up early and need to finish packing and get the kids up. I'm sure Cameron will sleep as long as possible, roll out of bed, and excpect everything and everyone to be ready to go. So frustrating.
I'm so wishing I had a laptop to take with! I found a cool new technique to play around with filters on my photos, and I have these great papers from Ange to play with...it's not fair! I'll come home and have to deal with Easter on Sunday and try to recover and clean the house on Monday. By then I'll probably have lost my mojo!
I find out when I get back if I made the next cut at the sweet shoppe. I get encouraged when I read the comments, but I know it's a big group and not everyone will make it. I have my fingers crossed though.
Have a great Easter weekend!

2 comments:

sussann said...

Hope you have a fun trip!

Ange said...

Good luck with the Sweet Shope gig! :) How fun to be part of that contest even! :) Hope you had a great weekend!