Saturday, April 08, 2006


Like I said...we had some weather blow through the other night. LOTS of wind and over 4 inches of rain. Here are some of the pictures I took. The two at the falls are with my new nikon and the other two are with my old canon. I'm always in awe of the power of those falls when they are raging with water. I learned that about an hour after we left a couple of guys were in a canoe up river when it capsized. One man made it ashore and the the other hasn't been seen. Some onlookers reported the canoe rushing over the falls. It's sad, but who goes out in a canoe in these conditions?? The picture of the tree is a house just around the corner from us. After seeing that I'm amazed we didn't have more branches down. Usually our neighbor loses a bunch in bad wind storms.

I entered the first part of the first challenge for the sugarbabe contest at the sweet shoppe. I went to my brothers to have some headshots made because the wanted a photo as well as personal info and a fun questionnaire. Now onto the layout about something we want future generations to know...something that affected us, a lesson we learned, etc.

No comments: