
Look at my pretty spring living room! My mom generously bought me a new rug and I put it in this morning and thought "hmm, it matches nothing in the room!" So, I did a little online window shopping and found these perfect window panels on clearance at Linens and Things. Went there after the boys got home from school and picked up the matching throw pillows and chenille throw too. All of it was rock bottom priced...gotta love that! When I was getting ready to put the rug down I took out all the rugs, moved the furniture and really cleaned the floor. It feels good to have at least one room that is clean and ready for spring! No scrapping today, although I did take some pictures of the kids out on their bikes (first time this year). I also have a great idea for a page of Kyra with lyrics from one of her favorite singers. I have it on my mp3 player and thought the lyrics describe her perfectly.
Okay, it's late and I'm tired! oops, just looked at the time...it's not even 10pm yet! LOL! I guess I need to get some sleep.
1 comment:
Lovely!! I love it all. Even better that it was a deal. Gotta love a bargain.
Post a Comment