Kirby is home today. First time all year. He was so close to having perfect attendance. And NO it has nothing to do with me hitting him in the head with a baseball! At least, I don't think it does. He went to bed last night complaining his leg hurt. Well, he'd been outside for hours playing baseball and tennis with Cameron and Kyler. I figured he'd wake up and it would be fine. Well, he can't even walk. He barely made it to the table for breakfast and was in tears everytime he had to move it. So, I kept him home. I hope it's just a pulled muscle. But it's weird that he hurt his wrist a week and a half ago, then his other wrist hurt, and now his leg.
So, that puts a damper on my plans for today. I thought about cleaning the fridge and getting to the grocery store early, but obviously Kirby can't go. I guess that's no excuse not to clean out the fridge though. Maybe I'll scrap a little too.
PS. Do not be fooled when buying crystal light packets to add to your water. The Energy C packets may be healthier but they taste AWFUL.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment