Yay! I can finally say I've made a creative team! Ange who sells at the digichick and has her own site here http://www.angedawndesigns.com/ has chosen me to be on her team. I can't wait to work with her designs, they are so fun and colorful and I love that she names them with numbers!
I posted my layout at the sweet shoppe for their sugar babe contest. It may just be hormones, but this assignment really got me thinking (and kinda teary). I had so many ideas for the prompt that I think it would be great to have an album just for stuff you want the world and your kids to remember when you are gone.

Credits: Tracy Ann's Frivolity and Fluster kits, Sara Carling stitch and quote, Robin Carlton photo edge, font is SBC Love Mom
Also, big news! I found out that my SIL will be induced on Tuesday at 6:45 am. I'm so excited to see my new nephew and I know Wendy is ready to have this baby!
We are going to go up to Minneapolis Friday and Saturday. Kirby and Cameron will see the Twins vs Yankees game Friday night and we'll spend the rest of the time shopping and site seeing. I'm thinking we should find a great spot to take pictures.
2 comments:
Congrats on the CT team. I am also a new team member so I am excited to work with you! I am originally from MN too so have fun in Mlps this weekend. Small world...
WooHoo! Congratulations! That's fabulous! Yeah!!!
Post a Comment