Well, another lazy day. I had a quick minikit to design this morning and that took up much of my day. Cameron and I ran to Target, Linens and Things, and Hobby Lobby before the kids got home from school. Let's see, at Target I got a bunch of stuff from the dollar spot. Some of those galvanized tins (rectangle and round), a cute recipe binder and page protectors that I'm not sure if I'll alter or just use as it's meant to be. I also picked up a cute recipe accordion file that matches. At Linens and Things we didn't get a THING. I was looking for some new sheets and a mattress pad, but I think I'll shop around first. Then I ran into HL super fast since we only had 15 minutes. I didn't even grab a cart, but I should have! I picked up three white photo storage boxes (1/2 price) to organize all this stuff. An 8x8 album and 3 pkgs of protectors (again 1/2 price), and then I saw those super cute sara binders and had to get one of those and some pages. I really should have grabbed a cart!
Kyra has a chorus concert tonight so I'll miss American Idol. I guess that's alright, I haven't been that into it this season anyway. I'm actually hoping to be back in time to see House, I'm so loving that show!
Here's a new layout I did last night. How gorgeous is she?
Credits: Meredith Fenwick's urban spring collections (so amazing), Gina Cabrera's black canvas tab and round tag from her bookbag essentials kit, Kim Christensen's staple, Holly McCaig's safety pin, Steph Krush's paper tear. fonts: Retro Rock Poster, A little pot, Broken 15.
Oops, just remembered I'm supposed to call mom to remind her about the concert. TTYL!
1 comment:
Another home run! Great layout! She looks so grown up, it's scary.
Cool on the shopping finds. Sounds like some awesome deals.
Post a Comment